Procedure for Displaying Banners
1. ) Submit a request form to the Trademark Licensing Office for location and display date approval. 25th Avenue and Studio Arts is open to the University and Medical Center. Other locations must have approval from the department. The Trademark Licensing Office will assist you with departmental approval.
2. ) Contact Creative Services to design your banner. Please contact the Trademark Licensing Office for any exemptions. All designs must include the University logo.
3. ) Submit an artwork approval form along with your proposed banner design to the Trademark Licensing Office for review before production.
4. ) Following approval, place order for banners from Images Printing
5. ) At the conclusion of your requested dates, arrange for pick up or storage of banners from Images Printing.
*Please note: All requests must be made in a timely fashion in order to secure preferred display dates/locations and to allow for banner production time (1-3 weeks). The Trademark Licensing Office reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of any banner.